The five things that I am grateful for today are…
1. The Skipping Rope- I don’t know if you know which one I’m talking about, it is the one from the rope from Galileo, anyway. I am so happy that we can use it whenever we want to because it is really fun and it is also good exercise even if you are just making the rope turn because you are using your arms. It is really fun watching other people skip then joining in and someone messing it up, especially when you just simply laugh off the mistakes you or someone else has made.
2. Car- Seriously today I was quite tired, I don’t even know why, but I was so glad knowing that my Mum was there waiting for me in a warm car where all I had to do was sit down. Tomorrow it’s going to be a fun day and I’m sure I am going to get tired again, that is why I am so glad knowing that I won’t have to walk even more to get home.
3. Tea- I love tea, I love love love love it so much. It is the best thing to have when you wake up, when you come home or even when you go to sleep, because it relaxes me so much. Today I was feeling cold, and I was so happy when I got home, turned the kettle on and made myself a nice warm cup of tea, YUM. I know some people dislike tea… I KNOW SHOCK HORROR RIGHT, anyway but I enjoy drinking it and here’s a little secret which everyone knows, I drink it like 3-5 times a day (Not black tea though; I only have that in the morning, with milk obviously).
4. Galileo- Funny right, but the thing is that I am actually enjoying this week so far and I think I will for the rest of the week. I can’t wait for the other things we will be doing, because I didn’t really enjoy the other weeks as much as this current one. I have a feeling Galileo will be much better and I am really excited for all the things we will be doing. It is probably the best thing I will ever do at school, besides learning, obviously.
5. Friends and Family- I know I am mentioning this again but they are the things that make me smile throughout school and when I go home. Even after school I am still happy because of my friends. I mean it I bet you 55% of all people don’t respect their friends and family as much as they should. When I see a friend I just feel warm inside, and when I see a family member I again feel warm inside.